eData Accessibility Statement
This accessibility statement applies only to the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) eData repository and does not apply to any other site.
How Accessible This Website Is
On this website you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some of our PDFs and word documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software.
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard.
- Some images, tables and forms may not have alternative text.
- Some elements have not been optimised for use with screen readers and other assistive technologies.
- Some elements of the search functionality have not been optimised for use with screen readers and other assistive technologies. The number of search results will not be announced.
- There are some text and image contrast issues.
Technical information about this website's accessibility
STFC is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Non accessible content
eData is a repository for the storage and publication of research data. Data files stored within the repository are likely to be complex; be stored in a variety of different formats; and may use specialist bespoke formats and/or proprietary file formats that may not be fully accessible.
We believe that making the data files fully accessible would be a disproportionate burden within the meaning of the accessibility regulations.
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, please let us know by emailing: eData@stfc.ac.uk.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on the 5th of April 2022. It was last reviewed on the 12th of April 2023.
This website was last tested on 16th of March 2023.